Thursday, January 22, 2015

#CallforPhotos:Fritz Rinaldi De Asis Bernardo, M.D.

Good day! I am Dr. Fritz Rinaldi De Asis Bernardo, a UST alumnus (Doctor of Medicine 2006, BS Biology 2002). These are my humble contributions. I'm just a hobbyist and these are far from perfect shots, being shot with the farthest (and softest) range of a handy 55-200mm zoom lens only. But the way opportunity allowed me to capture these amidst a thick agitated canopy of outstretched arms, cellphones, tablets, cameras and the foliage around the UST Arch of Centuries made these special and memorable for me, and thus humbly sharing it to UST. Spent the best years of my life in UST and on that day, UST gave me another of those best memories. Thanks!





Go USTe! Viva Santo Tomas! Viva Il Papa!

No comments:

Post a Comment